10:00 am – 10:30 am
Volunteers arrive and set up. If you would like to volunteer, please email email@example.com.
10:30 am – 1:00 pm – Stations Open!
- Gallery of Falcon Creations upstairs
10:30 – 11:00 — Falcon Art Gallery Open
(designs from home can be added to the gallery at this time)
11:00 – 11:30 — “Kid Think” Group Brainstorming
11:30 – 12:00 — Gallery Open for Quiet Contemplation
(additional brainstorming ideas welcome)
12:00 – 1:00 — Choose Important Ideas using Sticky Dots
- Inspiration and Sketching Stations upstairs
- School Song Station on back patio
- Sculpting with Papier Mache and Top Secret Projectdownstairs
- Flying Falcon Frenzy in an adjacent outdoor shelter
1:00 pm – 1:30 pm
Volunteers to clean up and pack up the artistic creations.
Families are encouraged to bring a casual picnic lunch and enjoy the outdoor areas together. Other picnic items to consider bringing: blankets, folding chairs, outdoor games.
Advertising helps supplement this free website by DigitalPTO.com | Disable Ads Here