The Annual Appeal marks the Fairmount Park Elementary PTA’s yearly donation event aimed at helping defray costs that go above and beyond our school’s yearly budget.
You are the difference!
What makes the Fairmount Park community such a great place for our children to learn and grow? The answer is you, and the tremendous support provided by our community. Every day, parents, grandparents, and caregivers, contribute time and money to help make our school the best it can be! Since Fairmount Park reopened 3 years ago, our community has stepped up and contributed more than $300,000 to close the budget gap for critical programs such as:
- Funding for our amazing school counselor Ms. Pendergrass
- Materials and supplies for our incomparable visual arts and music programs
- Scholarships and other support for the after school enrichment program
- Flexible grants for teachers to support the unique needs of each classroom
- Funding for exciting and enriching school assemblies such as Book-It Repertory Theatre and Massive Monkees
This school year we need to raise $190,000 or $360 per student to meet these and other needs at Fairmount Park. The easiest way to help us meet this goal is to make your annual contribution now. Please use this pledge form to make your donation.
We ask that 100% of our families give what they can. No amount is too small!
Ready to donate?
Ready to help out? To get started, download the 2016-2017 Pledge Form.
- Donate online via PayPal.
- Download the 2016-2017 Pledge Form, put your check in a return envelope, and mail to Fairmount Park.
- Drop off your completed 2016-2017 Pledge Form along with a check at the school office in the PTA drop box to the left of the main reception desk.
Questions? Contact Joe Turcotte, Fundraising Chair